Thursday, October 2, 2008

Over the counter acne treatment

« ...Acne is a skin disorder that many of us have to deal with at one stage or another in our lives. Pimples and zits can really affect ones appearance and as a result it also affects ones self confidence. We all like to look our best most of the time. For this article I am going to go through some natural cures for acne to help you with additional options to overcome this problem....
...I remember hiding behind the couch in my living room as my sister brought her friends over. Why the hiding? Because I had toothpaste on my face trying to clear up the acne. I was caught off guard and the only thing I could think to do was hide. Surely, it was one of life's most embarrassing moments. I remember trying anything and everything in those days to get rid of my acne problems. If there was an acne face wash I tried it but nothing seemed to work. Fortunately, for you and me technology and modern medicine has caught up quite a bit in the past twenty five years. Yes, there are a great variety of effective acne face wash products on the market....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...If you are unlucky and have inherited an oily skin gene, your hormones are all over the place and you are stressed, then the result can often mean acne. If you are producing more sebum (oil) than can be dealt with by the skin then often your pores become clogged, red and angry and infected. To help prevent this happening you should exfoliate using a very gentle product....»
Full Text: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: clean and clear advantage acne control kit, olive leaf powder acne health benefits, does vitamin e work on acne scars

No comments: