Thursday, July 3, 2008

Clear mild acne and how to reduce redness and inflammation from acne

Do you suffer from the skin disorder that is acne. Yeah I used to as well, I know how embarrassing it is to walk into a pizza place, and get asked by the manager "can I have my pizza back?" It's hell. When I had had acne I would search the Internet high and low for natural treatments that would cure my acne overnight so i could achieve the clear skin that I always desired. This is why after curing my acne by myself with the natural cures that I found, I have decided to tell you what the best treatments are for acne.
• Exfoliate the affected area two times per week. Exfoliation does not mean to scrub your skin raw! This will only worsen your pimples. Rather, find a good gentle exfoliator that is for acne-prone skin.
The most important one is to avoid vegetable oil. When I stopped eating vegetable oil my cystic acne cleared up DRAMATICALLY. The reason why is that it imbalances hormones in a serious way, leading to inflamed breakouts that take weeks to fade away.
koatskinkl.blogspot.com
tags: drink water to get rid of acne, salicylic acid acne, acne & discharge pregnancy

No comments: