Monday, August 4, 2008

Acne treatment and whitening pills and how to use acne free severe terminator

Hum? Then I ran across an article by my favorite health advocate, Mike Adams of NaturalNews. He mentions in the article how a zinc deficiency may be a cause of acne. Maybe my feeble attempt at a new vegan lifestyle was leaving me a bit short in the zinc department? After reading up on the signs of zinc deficiency, I decided to pump up my intake of oysters and pumpkin seeds to see if it would help. Results? Enough of a difference in my skin to look deeper into zinc.
There is nothing worse than owning a skin care store full of wonderful, natural products and getting a horrible bout of adult acne. I now sympathize with thousands of people that have to deal with this terrible skin affliction. Thank goodness, after some trials and tribulations, I was able to identify the culprit and, as they say, heal thyself.
Diet does not affect your acne much but eating healthy will help you get rid of the excessive Toxin that's created in the body due to following unhealthy food patterns.
buditionbp.blogspot.com
tags: effective acne face wash, how to prevent scalp acne, birth control making acne worse

No comments: